Privacy and Cookies
On this page, we will explain how we use the data we collect from you when you use this website.
What data do we collect?
We collect the minimum personal information (i.e., your name and email address) for us to reply to you when you get in touch through the Contact Form on the front page of this website.
How do we collect your data?
You would directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Voluntarily fill out your name and email address in the Get In Touch section on the front page of this website.
- Use or view this website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can reply to any emails you send to us, and only for this purpose, e.g. we will never use your data for marketing purposes, or sell it to any third party.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – you have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data (a.k.a. “the right to be forgotten”)
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your peronal data.
The right to data protability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected, to another organisation, or directly to you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit the website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. This information would typically be non-personal (e.g. IP address, device type, browser type)
For more information you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org (opens in a new tab).
- Understanding how you use our website
- Speeding up loading of pages on our website, due to the CSS (cascading style sheet) file being stored on your device, rather than having to downlaod it again for subsequent visits to, or viewing additional pages of our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies that our website uses:
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer, and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device and IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- First party cookies – these are cookies which are set by this website, and can only be read by this website.
- Third party cookies – these are cookies which are set by other organisations, e.g. Google, Paypal. One example of such an organisation is an analytics company who will set their own cookies to perform analytics services.
- Another type of third party cookie is one generated by an advertising network to deliver targeted advertising on the website.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. You can, of course, periodically delete any cookies stored on your computer, either through your browser, or by using software such as CCleaner. However, in a few cases, our website may taka a little longer to load as as result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to get in touch
You can contact us by clicking here.